Thursday, August 4, 2011

A little lost

I always feel a little 'lost' around the 26th of each month. Today was no exception and despite having planned my day and to do list ready in hand, I hardly got through it. I try to make the most of each day as life is so precious and you never know what lies ahead.

We have a beautiful screen saver slide show of all our family photos on our media PC and Yasminah's photos are included. We don't have many photos of her but I deeply treasure the ones that we do have. She was just so beautiful and perfect! a true little angel. Little bits of her and memories come back to me as I watch the slide show. As I brush her younger sister's fine auburn hair each day, I think about what it would be like to also have her beautiful thick black curly locks of hair to brush, so different from her sisters.

Tonight after we read our bedtime story we blew kisses to Yasminah in heaven.

I just had no motivation today, no get up and go. Life goes on, but sometimes we just want the world to stop with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment